NoQuarter Servers - Update

daredevil

• Administrators

I want to kiss you for those mlb maps dare... But let me just do a "thank you!" :)

Promote the server and make it popular is all I ask instead of kiss :) We got a deal? 

PS Sorry for the delay in maps update got busy somewhere else :)

• Like 4

ty you DD

yes i agree we need to work on populating the server again it was busy back a bit ago but people were board of the same map

but that problem is solved and we will get it back :)

also school is gonna be done soon so i expecte the traffic to increase anyway thanks again DD :)

• Like 4

ty you DD

yes i agree we need to work on populating the server again it was busy back a bit ago but people were board of the same map

but that problem is solved and we will get it back :)

also school is gonna be done soon so i expecte the traffic to increase anyway thanks again DD :)

Have noticed a change in traffic since the new maps were added. They also seem to be voted for a lot. Personally, I think the server could do we having some of the 'server killer' maps being removed i.e. Subway, Minas, etc. because when these maps are voted on players leave en masse. We have to remember that not everyone votes for map changes and will just leave when a crappy one shows-up. I consistently see maps like Subway and Minas get a couple of votes and become next map and then up to 75% of players will leave...

• Like 1

i would love to see minas gone its too big a map for that server  good replacement would be  the normal goldrush many have been asking for it  baserace and subway as well are not very popular`  

• 1 month later...

@DD  can you please add goldrush  back into the map rotation allot of regulars have been asking about it thanks :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

@DD  can you please add goldrush  back into the map rotation allot of regulars have been asking about it thanks :)

Report on tracker please :)

• Like 1