Need opinions please

AppleJack

So I really like this girl. I've liked her for a really long time. And my friend (he's more my brothers friend than mine) and he dated this girl, but he probably only dated her fr sex. They recently broke up (this time I think for good) and I'm starting to talk to her more and I'm thinking about asking her out when the time is right, but I don't want to be breaking 'bro code' and mess stuff up. Please help

• Like 4

I think you should just wait a little bit, maybe like a month. Wouldn't she be a little stressed to be right back into a relationship again?

Also, just get to know her better, and see what she's really like.

Just what I think is necessary.

• Like 1

its better you talk to your friend about this as he is more then a friend like a brother to you so it wont end you guys friendship and as fear said wait and take thing slow so u wont be pressuring her and u wont take any wrong step in hurry.....

• Like 1

give a break; then make her feel good every minute that her spent with you, show her that You're more interested in her as a woman that for his friendship, if not work, speaks and tell him it was wrong but do not want his friendship ends.

Good luck!! XD

If the other dude is your friend, than you shouldn't risk it. There's no logical reason for him to be angry, but he will be. He'll feel like he was betrayed and it could affect how not only he views you, but how your other friends view you. Not worth it to rush it

• Like 1

well from personal experience, I will say this much, If she is your friend and you can talk about literally anything with her and it just feels right, GO FOR IT. Friendships come and go, but if she is the one don't let her go for some BS " Brocode". My wife's ex and I were very close friends, We did everything together( no pervs not her too, lol) had been for years, But as she started being around me more we had a chance to become friends, and eventually he began to so his true relationship colors and didn't treat her like she deserved and one thing lead to another and her and I hit it off, Yeah, I lost a guy that I thought was my best friend, But in reality I found my best friend in the process, and that was 12 years ago and we have been together every day since ....So I guess it was the right choice LOL

PS in response to Doc's comment about him saying " hows my **** taste", just say to him " How's the hand lotion smell"  B)

• Like 2

You pointed out the dude is more your Brothers friend anyway. I'd go for it by telling her how you feel about her and the situation. Let her know she has all the time she needs. But if she's ready to move on, you want to be first in line. And think about this. You wanna be hanging out with your brothers mate and his new girlfriend years down the track while the girl of your dreams is by this time well into a new relationship with someone else? 

After reading all the reactions, you've probably come to this conclusion yourself: it's you who will have to be making the choice here. we can advice as much as we want, but you know the most about this situation, so we can't help much.

Why I tell you this... I know from my own life, that one friend is not another. Some friends don't matter as much as others. And some friends can forgive you. I have personal experience with this from the side that might interest you.

I broke up with my girlfriend a year and a half ago.  We had been together for 4 years. Less than 2 weeks later, a friend of mine starts a relationship with her. I still see him. I'm not resentful against him in any way. But this has 2 reasons.

-I'm not a resentful person;

-I was the one who broke up and I didn't want her back.

Talk about it with your best friends. If he is one of them, talk to him. That's the only thing I didn't like: I had to hear about the relation 2 weeks after it started.

I've seen many "the ones" passing by, but not many true friends. And in my life, the friends have lasted longer. So buddy, take our advices into account as much as you please, but follow your own heart and head in the end, whatever that may mean :)

• Like 1

The friends you have in high school are probably not going to be your friends when you are older, just saying.

Just try with the girl if it doesn't work don't even tell, if it does maybe he wont be your friend but at least your going to get some :D 

Just kidding.

Follow your heart dude its the only way to go trough life without regrets.

• Like 2

The friends you have in high school are probably not going to be your friends when you are older, just saying.

Loved ones are not to be put aside, that's basic morality in my eyes. Thinking about friendship as in "it may always end, so why not end it now", is a way of thinking I do not like. At all.

this may be easy 2 do or ur wors nightmare ... YOLO go for it but b careful don't hurt urself .... think about it leave it 2 time b nice with her all the time if u love her always b there for her.. talk 2 ur "friend" if he don't care about her then go for it.... no worries u remind me go my self now i let go girls for "friends" i don't have anymore anyways. like a say YOLO 

• Like 1