Longest time you've ever played a video game

Jobba

few years ago, we were trying to see who would be 'the last man standing', by playing ET for as long as the members of our clan could. 

i think i lasted maybe 13 hours. the winner lasted 22 hours. he slept for 2 days straight after that.

N64, Legend of Zelda OoT... 26 hours :) My favorite Zelda ever xD I was so enthralled with the ';new' 3d graphics... I missed a day of school. :P

MMOS... well.. I can easily rack up 12-15 hours when I'm Pvping all day >.< I still get 4-10 in GW2 and Tsw some days when I'm off work :)

I think mine is from LAN party, if anybody is old enough to remember days where internet was a luxury and ppl gathered to one room and played in LAN;) Ofcourse it started at evening and at morning there was usually a little brake.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

I think mine is from LAN party, if anybody is old enough to remember days where internet was a luxury and ppl gathered to one room and played in LAN;) Ofcourse it started at evening and at morning there was usually a little brake.

tumblr_mesd9rdtl41rnepbwo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

I used to play ET for eight or nine hours, back when I stayed up all night drinking tea.  I'd go through like five or six mugs starting at like eleven at night, and not stop until the sun would come up in the morning and I'd eat some food and crash. 

Now my butt starts hurting after a few hours and I stop and take a break.  Dammit.

17 hours 15 minutes today during gameday, it was a jolly good time and a had a lot of shits and giggles in TS. Thank you everybody that was involved in any way :)

• Like 1