If you could be remembered for just one thing....

Ol Smoke

Compassion in the most painful of situation.

I have "killed" a lot of children in my years (I was known as Doctor Death for a while) and inflicted pain with needles the last 8 years as an IV nurse. But I have done my best to maintain composure (at least until I get to the car in the parking lot) while either inflicting pain or helping a family saying a final farewell to their child. Shi7 messes with your psyche, but when a family tells you that you made something easier that is difficult to begin with..... I have done my job as a Nurse AND as a human being.

A little more of the mystery that is doc is revealed.

• Like 7

Killing Hitler. Obviously never did it, but it would be nice to get the credit for and it would mess with peoples heads regarding the chronology.

Edited by kami
  • Like 4

• Leader

Killing Hitler. Obviously never did it, but it would be nice to get the credit for and it would mess with peoples heads regarding the chronology.

It would really confuse people if you were to be accused of being a chronological liar. :)

• Like 2

My motivation.

That I always had drive and a plan to complete my goals.

That the only thing i hate about myself. The lack of motivation to do things i don't like... but really should do.

• Like 3

One of my life's goals is to change the life of at least one person; hopefully it'll be by inspiration through a car that I helped design, but to change a person's life in any way for the better would help me rest easy  :)

• Like 2