Favorite Anime

CookieMonsta

Cowboy Bebop is still one of the best anime series I've ever watched. Ushio & Tora is also one of my all-time favourites. As is Ranma 1/2. FLCL is also very good although slightly insane. Gantz and Serial Experiments Lain were pretty good too.

Not bothered watching any anime in the last 5 years tho' as there's just too much out there now and I can't keep up anymore/don't have the time :blink:

How was welcome to NHK? What type of genres? I always wanted to watch that...

I enjoyed it, thought it might be too slow for some people. It's a slice of life type anime about a guy scared of going out and dealing with people and this girl trying to help him.

Showing my age???

Star Blazers

Robotech

Battle of the Planets

Voltron

And I know it's not anime, but if you go farther back.... Ultra Man and Space Giants.

Say it with me...... Yikes!

• 3 months later...

i recently watched Deathnote one of my favorites ever :)

also watched hunter x hunter (2011)(ongoing) that was great aswell

atm im looking for new anime to watch ive read that good one's are D gray man, soul eater, Detective conan and few others but just cand put my mind on what to watch next :P

You would have to include what genre or I would end up going on for days  :D

Just got done watching "Great Teacher Onizuka" from like 1990.  Duno how I missed this one but it ranks very high on my must watch list :D

Edited by LEWLER
  • Like 1

You would have to include what genre or I would end up going on for days  :D

Just got done watching "Great Teacher Onizuka" from like 1990.  Duno how I missed this one but it ranks very high on my must watch list :D

i like fighthing , superpower, shounen, and little comedy but i tryed to watch soul eater but for me its to kid like animated if u understand what i mean.

Ultraman :D Ran from local network decades ago (I´m not that old:O). Also remembered a anime I liked very much back then- Katzen Augen\Cat´s Eye- the anime not the movie (which pops up first in google).

Started to watch a new one last night due to i have finished The Boondocks now. So i found Samurai Champloo And i just love it! Too bad there only is 26 episodes :/ But you can find them all in HD on YouTube :D