Favorite Anime

CookieMonsta

• Platinum VIP

at the moment watching Monster which looks promising. so far my favorites must be BTOOOM and NoGameNoLife

• Like 1

Im waiting for the second season of Shingeki (or Attack on Titan). Apparently it'll come out in about a month :D

Whaaat ?, I heard it will be released in mid 2015 ! after those damn stupid july 2014 rumors :mad

highschool DxD is good ;):P

btw when is the next season of it coming?

Somewhere in 2015, I guess it's gonna be spring or summer. A new OVA is coming out on March 10, 2015.

Whaaat ?, I heard it will be released in mid 2015 ! after those damn stupid july 2014 rumors :mad

They are making, I think, 2 recap movies for season 1, like if anyone cared about recap movies!! We want season 2! haha

Edited by meow

I had a feeling the rumor was untrue :c

they said 26 july 2014, I didn't even sleep that night xD.it will be hard for them to gather enough material with all this pressure, it will take longer than what we're expecting, guessing untill sept or dec 2015, and they also need to develop more characters, because no one cared for like most of those who already, would be amazing if they just make fillers until the story is clear, but that's just my opinion :D

I like ! mmm.

Sailor Moon 90s

Pokemon only the first  season  1 90s

Dragon quest, the aventures of Fly 90s

And The best Cartoons ever  are in 80s.

Transformers

Thundercats

He-man

M.A.S.K

gi joe

Voltron

Snorkels

The monkikis

silverhawks

and many cartoons more ,this if it is not anime but i like =)

sm-image-44-930295733-253003_zps83d16ad9

• 4 weeks later...

Any good places to watch animes on?

Discovered that crunchyroll finally was made accessible in our region also. Though I´m wondering how many anime series other of you civilised people can watch? Like under A latter I see only 8 animes and K 9. Thats not so much to choose from, especially when I´m interested mostly in mecha, which are again only 8 on the list.