ET Server W:ET JUNE SUMMER GAME DAY EVENT

D..X

Varying game event so much makes em even better ^^

Th3o

This. And we already have a whole bunch of fun settings on nq2, might be fun if there are many people over there (guided panzerfaust, no reload, riflenade cam,...)? Nq also seems to offer a whole lot of gameday possibilities.

We will info you girls/guys when we decided server where we host next event! At the moment no news on that.

We take your suggestions in this topic. So if you want see that we run gameday in your favorite server you can send you suggestion here. If you want see some map in next gameday, send map and link where i can dowload map in here. If you want see some war mode you can suggest that in this topic too! We listen what you want :)

• Like 2

We will info you girls/guys when we decided server where we host next event! At the moment no news on that.

We take your suggestions in this topic. So if you want see that we run gameday in your favorite server you can send you suggestion here. If you want see some map in next gameday, send map and link where i can dowload map in here. If you want see some war mode you can suggest that in this topic too! We listen what you want :)

war modes are out of our control we can only provide what the server/mod  provides on silent its riffle nade war sniper war or panzer war on jay its just sniper and panzer  thats all thats offerd atm

nq has a few different ones ill look up and post here  but asking for specific game wars is real not an option sorry folks

Very nice event. I may only visit once, but I saw it was a huge succes!

Maybe next event on Silent #1? :P

silent1 dosent relay have the amount of slos to realy have a game day imo needs to e a 60+ slot server silent1 is 40 im sure

• Like 1

nq has a few different ones ill look up and post here  but asking for specific game wars is real not an option sorry folks

I read somewhere that you can do custom wars on noquarter. http://et.trackbase.net/downloads/i7/ "Panzerwar, sniperwar, knifewar, riflewar, shotgun, nades, flamethrower, and more... Mixed wars with custom selection of weapons/tools" on nq 1.2.7.

Don't know which version we run though.

Edit: it's 1.2.9 on nq2 according to trackbase. So it should be possible. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I read somewhere that you can do custom wars on noquarter. http://et.trackbase.net/downloads/i7/ "Panzerwar, sniperwar, knifewar, riflewar, shotgun, nades, flamethrower, and more... Mixed wars with custom selection of weapons/tools" on nq 1.2.7.

Don't know which version we run though.

Edit: it's 1.2.9 on nq2 according to trackbase. So it should be possible. Correct me if I'm wrong.

yes sir you are correct it runs 1.2.9

your also correct on the wars  and yes im pretty sure its doable   :)

ill have to dig up all my old nq notes and files :P ill post my finding here when i do

and i think nq3 runs 1.2.7 imight be off on that  :dntk

nvm its also 1.2.9 just checked ,the server i was thinking is nq1 but its 1.2.3 :)

and i think nq3 runs 1.2.7 imight be off on that  :dntk

You're probably right. It's at least above 1.2.6, because kicking dynamite is not possible there.

Might be interesting: http://shitstorm.org/noquarter/wiki/index.php?title=Gameplay_CVARs#nq_War_.28New_since_1.2.7.29

You're probably right. It's at least above 1.2.6, because kicking dynamite is not possible there.

Might be interesting: http://shitstorm.org/noquarter/wiki/index.php?title=Gameplay_CVARs#nq_War_.28New_since_1.2.7.29

omg you ninjad me had the same link i was gonna post :P  http://shitstorm.org/noquarter/wiki/index.php?title=Gameplay_CVARs

anyway looking at this now i can say its possible but no idea how much work for DD it would be will have to wait and see what he says :)

• Like 2

Both NQ2 & NQ3 servers are running same protocol and server version. An important difference btw the two servers, apart from other aspects in their configuration, in order to realize some event in any of them, is the slots number:

NQ2: 64
NQ3: 40

• Like 3

Sorry, i wasnt on this gameday because my new comp is broken, but only now i repaired my old comp =(