silEnT 1 - =F|A= SILENT RECRUITING XPS - XP RESET

daredevil

Yesterday night i lost my level after every map on Silent 1.

It was a nightmare for Tipsy that kept setting me. ROFL

Gengis

• Leader

Hello! I am known as Alias on the server. I have been playing on there for AGES and AGES!

My xp was reset. Here is a screenshot to prove who I am and to get my xp back.

Cheers

Can you add your guid in profile that when we give xp we can verify that we give that for right player! :)

Here video what help add your guid! http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/62-members-and-server-regular-submit-your-guid/

Tipsy was asking FA Clan-admins and Player-admins to update their Silent GUIDs in their FA site profiles before he would fix their admin levels on Silent 1.

If that applies to players' XP too, then here is the Silent GUID tutorial : http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/358-how-to-submit-your-silent-guid/

• Like 6

Hello! I am known as Alias on the server. I have been playing on there for AGES and AGES!

Cheers

Any leader who see you , or use tb to see if any FA leader is around, and ask him to get your xp  back

P.S. : Check you might be having more SS  , as I know few have setting of auto-ss in end of each map. Might give xp to few more players.

P.S. : I checked my SS folder , all of them are of k/d  just found couple with xp .

thanx

Update: more SS of xp added.

post-683-0-05895800-1402366957_thumb.jpg

post-683-0-44956300-1402366988_thumb.jpg

post-683-0-47538900-1402467303_thumb.jpg

post-683-0-89876200-1402467312_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 4

Yesterday night i lost my level after every map on Silent 1.

It was a nightmare for Tipsy that kept setting me. ROFL

Gengis

Same for me :cry

@DD Pianist, Ang3l , pipel  and few more clan members  , along with server regulars still having trouble with storing xp and lvls .

• Like 2

Cheers

Check all the way down here, http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/45578-elite-knifer-award/page-13?hl=%20elite%20%20knifer

the last third SS of the page, show you've got 180K lately ! ;)

Since the xp problem seems to be resolved - at least for the majority of players - I'm going to include a SS of my xp - as well as some other players' if they ask for it but didn't have a chance of taking a screenshot before the bug.

I'm on silent 1 pretty much everyday after 6 pm est.

You can also add me on xfire for better communication.

Thank you

2014-06-03-192740-sp_delivery_te_zps7c57

• Like 3

• Leader

I'm tempted to make a Google Docs spreadsheet from the screenshots available to us for the High Admins to work off of when fixing xp.

I did make a private spreadsheet on Google Docs and entered the data from Yoyo's and Complex's SS. I will enter the info on Alias66's SS next.

I sent a link with edit permission to Yoyo. He can share the link with other High Admins, or simply add them to the mailing list.

The sheet has 74 entries,so far, some of which are duplicate names. The XP-Restore people can use the highest XP on record, or perhaps duplicates can indicate an error. The sheet contains links to the original SS so that the XP-Restorers can check the original documentation.

11 june, SS data from Alias66, Complex and two of YoYo's pics are entered.  Sent pm to First=Medic to ask which SS in his Elite Knifer posts are from Silent#1.

Total = 95 entries

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 5

From that post from the 17th of may until the end, all knife award on silent1 :

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/45578-elite-knifer-award/page-13

Here some late SS from XP :

post-12789-0-39302100-1402522868_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-50104800-1402522877_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-43996500-1402522890_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-66299800-1402522900_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-52884600-1402522915_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-77067600-1402522925_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-97900500-1402522934_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-90879100-1402522945_thumb.jpg

post-12789-0-57433900-1402522957_thumb.jpg

I'll add other SS from end of May + begin of June concerning Elite Knifer too !

• Like 3

I think you can read-only share the google docs or live spreadsheet publicly via web as long as list contains name and XP only, without other private info. There is an option to view the doc or spreadsheet without being logged on to gmail or msn afaik.

So those who are on watch list can update himself by looking at the online version.

• Like 2

• Leader

I think you can read-only share the google docs or live spreadsheet publicly via web as long as list contains name and XP only, without other private info. There is an option to view the doc or spreadsheet without being logged on to gmail or msn afaik.

So those who are on watch list can update himself by looking at the online version.

My design vision was for the XP-setters to be able to mark that player as done, simply by entering the Date Done and by Whom, so that they don't duplicate their efforts. This would also tend to catch various errors and perhaps keep a record of repeatedly-lost XP.

=Spreadsheet Column Headings =

Player Name...XP to restore... SS Info Source...Date XP restored...by Whom....Comments...Post Source

the "SS Info Source" is actually the Screenshot Address in this or other threads.

the "Post Source" is the Message Address that the Screenshot is in.

The Users can click on those live links in the Spreadsheet and view the original SS or Source Post.

=FA-Complex Record= (data from the SS he posted here)

Player Name: F|A=Complex

XP to restore: 265271

SS Info Source: http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/moumoumouette/media/2014-06-03-192740-sp_delivery_te_zps7c57bc7b.jpg.html

Date XP restored:

by Whom:

Comments:

Post source: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/60819-silent-1-fa-silent-recruiting-xps-xp-reset/?p=532636

I make a backup copy after each data-entry session.

Now, I just have to find the energy to do the work! :)

ADDED: I sort the SSheet by player name after each data-entry session, so the XP-Setters can find names easily...except for all the leading punctuation in some names, that kind of fubars the order.

ALSO: One reason for providing direct links in the SSheet is so that the XP-Setters can easily check the Source SS and posts if any Player disputes the XP that I have recorded for them. It provides an easier method for error-correction of my work.

DONE: 146 entries, from Alias66, FA-Complex, FA-Yoyo (all 4 SS)

FA-First=Medic's  SS, 2 of 9 done = 195 total entries so far

The time-consuming part of this job is in deciphering some of the names whose characters blend into the background, like black on black, etc.  The R,G and B can all give problems.  I spend time with a graphics program, changing color hues, go to grayscale, lighten, darken, expand, show only some colors, etc, etc.  Then I have to double-check with TBS to make sure of the spelling and that they have actually been on FA-Silent#1 and that their reported ping there matches those on the SS. :)

I am having fun, but it can be slow!  HaHa, can you believe that I find myself wishing for more white names and fewer colored ones?   :)  I can type 20 in fast, then get two that are the !@$#$%^&*!  

:P at myself then!

FA-First=Medic's  SS, 3 of 9 done = 217 total entries so far

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 5