Desktop screenshots (part 3)

• Leader

I was wondering why Annibal's first pic was taking so long to display and then discovered that all seven big PNG files on this the previous forum page were downloading and displaying at the same time!  

They are all very pretty, but the distractions would be too much for my eye-brain connections! :)

I was wondering why Annibal's first pic was taking so long to display and then discovered that all seven big PNG files on this the previous forum page were downloading and displaying at the same time!  

They are all very pretty, but the distractions would be too much for my eye-brain connections! :)

Sorry mate, had even not noticed me too I had taken those screens in png instead of jpeg.. :s

• 4 weeks later...

The tool I use is DesktopInfo151.. You will find also a calendar tool to customize your desktop on this page. If you need a cfg instead of the original one don't hesitate to ask me. There, I display a minimum of infos but you can display much more. The coding of these cfg is easy. And there's a little trick to make run this tool at Windows starting automatically.  ;)

I'd be interested in looking at your config. Please. :)

Sid's machine is using windows 8 ^^ still won't upgrade to 8.1 yet

The screen is long because it's dual monitor :D  I love it...I can game and watch 'tv' or movies on the other screen :P Well. When I can get on <_<

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Clan Friend

Aside from the usual conky statistics and cairo dock, there is nothing but the wallpaper on my desktop, so I can as well just post a link to the wallpaper I have atm

http://i1.minus.com/ibdeS7VuHsHrcg.jpg

they sort of copied the Beatles in this pic, which is not bad

• Like 3

Aside from the usual conky statistics and cairo dock, there is nothing but the wallpaper on my desktop, so I can as well just post a link to the wallpaper I have atm

http://i1.minus.com/ibdeS7VuHsHrcg.jpg

they sort of copied the Beatles in this pic, which is not bad

Babymetal. I like :D

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

Babymetal. I like :D

That's a band called Scandal (スキャンダル) not Babymetal, but I like both so np ;)

There is also a pic of babymetal @ the real abbey road, but too small for a wallpaper :D

Bsjd-InCUAAQyWl.jpg