Desktop screenshots (part 3)

• Clan Friend

Here's one desktop PC that I have access. I do change wallpaper from time to time, its running Manjaro OS and nothing special too.

FA infos on conky... nice :)

• Like 3

Yes, my monitors have different size.

Yes, my main monitor is on the right.

I change wallpaper whenever I'm watching an Anime that I really like.

I have no idea how to add a picture like you guys, so I just attached it :)

post-13787-0-37806000-1401845406_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Hehehe sorry that im so stupid but i must ask how i can take screenshot on my desktop and where that Pic goes (in what folder)

Are you using Snipping tool of  Windows 7?  Just click Save As from File menu to save it somewhere.

The classic way, is press PrintScreen key and go to your favorite picture editor and Control+V or do the paste key combinations. Then Save As from File Menu.

If you are using Linux, print screen again and paste it to your favorite pix editor like GIMP. Or there's an applet called screenshot which does the job too.

My primary desktop PC running Win7 and Fedora dualboot. Nothing exciting with SSing my Fedora installation ATM, because my GUI is GNOME Shell for now. >.<

post-9897-0-49444500-1401888984_thumb.png

• Like 4

I change my desktop screen using Minnesota Wild screen when NHL/Wild season is going and when season end i change back to my Biggest idol Screenshot.

post-9195-0-34598200-1401901985_thumb.jpg

• Like 5