COD4 Server COD4 Hide and Seek Game Day

speedfact

alright I got zombie mod up and runnin on the server. as a make up to you all for the hide and seek stuff, once I find a copy that doesn't contain virus or server redirects I will upload it to promod server for a week. Least I can do.

I'll attach the zombie files in a while  so you all can upload them directly instead of having to do the 2 hour dl from server. This will also have custom maps...so it should be fun.

• Like 1

alright I got zombie mod up and runnin on the server. as a make up to you all for the hide and seek stuff, once I find a copy that doesn't contain virus or server redirects I will upload it to promod server for a week. Least I can do.

I'll attach the zombie files in a while  so you all can upload them directly instead of having to do the 2 hour dl from server. This will also have custom maps...so it should be fun.

Appreciate the effort SpeedNub :)

Ya, a speedy noob is better than a slow one....just like the download speed for zombies. .  .   .     .      .      .  :noob e

Ah... so that'll be why it's ~3kb/s for Speed, who's trying to get the files for everyone else :)

again if you all do not want to wait the hour to download from the server, i will be posting the files soon

main reason i cant change the dl speed right now is because  you all connected before i realized it, making it so i couldnt fix the downloadwww site connection....so not my fault on this one...shoulda listened to me :P

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 1

uhhmmm i would delete what you downloaded.....and try to reupload again

also heretic and myself are workin on the hs mod right now...so imma just gonna hide my links...

though i have server set up to basic game play. you change vote to chose what map/gametype you all want. if you would still like to play while we are workin on server

Edited by speedfact