XP missing

DingRinging

• Leader

admins can give xp I had 300k xp

I would like back

I was admin befor and i was able to give xp to each off the solder class you can give xp even if it lost

Even if we can restore someones xp without a proof of your xp there is not a chance of restoring.

I saw Tipsy ask a Regular on Silent1 earlier (my today) if he had a screenshot of his XP, which means that he was thinking about this problem then.  A server-glitch-fix with a database restore is the most practical solution.  FA High Admins might be able to restore XP to individual players, but proof-of-XP would be needed and could only be done when the player is on the server.  I suspect that only the FA Founders have such a command, and you don't see them on the servers much, do you?

The last time I purposefully took a screenshot of my XP was when I applied to the FA-clan.  I might have 'accidental' screencaps of my XP (or yours), but I don't take SS every day, so such records would be inaccurate, too.  

By chance with the Elite Knifer award, i've been (we are) taking lots of SS lately, so most of the players of silent1 that has lost XP may find their amount of XP there !! 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/45578-elite-knifer-award/page-13?hl=%20elite%20%20knifer

for example :

- XP/Mexican/XP : 482245
 - toKer 321.588
 - Mulan 299405
 - Lara around 230.000
 - Shadow 210.613
 - Panth3r 142.578
 - Aria 71.080
 - Sumiko 20.000

etc..

P.S : on the 21th of May, (21/05) I took SS where we can see Ding*Ring*ing your 299.117 XP.
Edited by -=First=-
  • Like 1

lost xp can be rebuilt but I love admin rights for silent every time I exit the server.Hopefully we can get it fixed I know it takes a lot of work to keep our servers running

ok i didnt have alot xp on silent and its ok if i loose bt the prblm is that i played on silent1 like 2 hrs before nd earned 150 xp and then whn i joined after sometime my xp was zero again..... so the xp is getting reset everytime i join is it only me or others also having this prb... anyways just wanted u guys to know this prb

Cheers :) 

ok i didnt have alot xp on silent and its ok if i loose bt the prblm is that i played on silent1 like 2 hrs before nd earned 150 xp and then whn i joined after sometime my xp was zero again..... so the xp is getting reset everytime i join is it only me or others also having this prb... anyways just wanted u guys to know this prb

Cheers :)

I have 0 xp every time I connect

So yes its happen for most of players and members that they lost they xp when they reconnect server.

• 2 weeks later...

This is correct topic to post xp problems in Silent1 http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/60819-silent-1-fa-silent-recruiting-xps-xp-reset/

If you have Screenshot where we can see your xp and you added your silent guid in profile we can give you xp back. Here info how to send Silent guid http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/358-how-to-submit-your-silent-guid/