Good Admins

N00b

Being an admin means taking time away to monitor the game to let others enjoy it; a selfless act. All the admins since playing again after 2-3 years have arguably gotten better new/old, mostly new. I know damn well I would never want to babysit these kids and grown adults nor would I have the patience.  :ph34r: Good job people.

• Like 3

Being an admin means taking time away to monitor the game to let others enjoy it; a selfless act. All the admins since playing again after 2-3 years have arguably gotten better new/old, mostly new. I know damn well I would never want to babysit these kids and grown adults nor would I have the patience.  :ph34r: Good job people.

Yeah, I know this very good. A whole load of time is spent into my work on trackbase to serve good and fast support. Therefore thumbs up Leaders!  :app:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

three and a half pages and i havent seen one mention of *Achiyan* -_- dudes and dudettes, there are awesome memebers, and then there is Achiyan. A is not only for Achiyan, A also means Awesomsauce!!!!! lol

• Like 2