Good Admins

N00b

• 3 weeks later...

Most admins in F|A are mature, dont start fights unless they have to and quite respectful. I haven't seen any bad admins since I had started playing on the F|A servers.

Keep up the good work :]

• Like 2

Hi guys.

I just wanted to take time to say how awesome I think that Platonic War guy is.

He's just got everything. The brains, good sense of humor, some beautiful pair of legs,...

The only thing he lacks, according to me, is some self-confidence.

Cheers!

No seriously guys, this topic rocks, it's awesome to actually see some people say thank you instead of 'do this, do that' :) Some people forget that we aren't getting paid for this ^^

• Like 7

Hmm sorry to burst some bubbles but not all are good admins and group love in's won't help the ones that aren't improve their admin skills, same as all clans of a reasonable size F|A have some great admins, some good, some bad and some who just wear the tag.

Respect to those that do their best and as the op said there are never topics that give praise, only ones by nubs giving their reasons why x admin sucks balls, for example if I only read the complaints and believed them about young Yoyo I'd think he was some kind of major arse instead of who he really is.

Think a certain admin rocks, drop a pm to one of the clan leaders saying why, (sorry leader people you can hate me now) but it's always nice to hear when people are doing a good job and not just when your on the server with them.

• Like 2