Crazy grandma-ish hobby :P

supersnipergirl

This might seem a little odd to some people, that a young gamer, has such an old-fashion hobby :P

But here we go!

I like to crochet :D

I really do, and i even have an Etsy shop where i sell my scarfs and blankets and jewelry!

So if you want to see my creations here is a link :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleStitchingWitch?ref=pr_shop_more

U can laugh now ;)

Hugs 

SuperSniperGirl

• Like 5

• Leader

... i even have an Etsy shop where i sell my scarfs and blankets and jewelry!

Who can laugh at that?  You have a skill that some people appreciate enough to pay for!

• Like 1

A couple of my friends from high school had a crochet club and while I didn't crochet, I liked to just sit with them and talk. It looked like a very difficult skill to master, so I tip my hat to you SSG! (I looked at your creations, and I was very very impressed!)

• Like 1

Never played it but always intrigued by it. Give me a carton of beer to bring along and I'll have a go. Less walking than golf so bring it on.

• Like 1

I loveee that rainbow crochet scarf. And the striped infinity scarf is cool! That is awesome I know at AE etc, you pay like $30 for something like that and it isn't quality. Super cool.

*RESIST URGE TO BUY*

Edited by ChunkDEUCE
  • Like 1

I loveee that rainbow crochet scarf. And the striped infinity scarf is cool! That is awesome I know at AE etc, you pay like $30 for something like that and it isn't quality. Super cool.

*RESIST URGE TO BUY*

I have that rainbow scarf in a variety of colors, i just haven't uploaded them jet :)

If you ever want something custom made just contact me and we can always arrange something about the price ;) 

I knit. Havent made anything for a long time, but my 6 year old wants to put me to the test because he wants a creeper blanket lol

I could make that in crochet, it would look something like this then.  Ill just have to look for the colors . maybe ill just give it a go after my next project :) it seems like a fun thing to work on and Supersniperguy would also love this :P

12334609815_9917221f80.jpg

• Like 1

I could make that in crochet, it would look something like this then.  Ill just have to look for the colors . maybe ill just give it a go after my next project :) it seems like a fun thing to work on and Supersniperguy would also love this :P

12334609815_9917221f80.jpg

That looks awsome! There is an FA member whos wife made a mario one.

• Like 1