Just To Clear Some Stuff Up(:

amberstarr

Bless you, 

Your drama keeps TS interesting babe.....am happy to see you will be back in control soon but for your sake only. 

I for one am used to dealing with teenagers (am old I know) so I take everything you do and say in my stride, as I know it is all harmless... the boys who get a bit stressed with you are just being boys/men playing a online game and getting stressed at anything don't take it to heart they mean nothing by it.. am sure they shout at the TV in the same way when they are watching their fave sports team or playing games console!! 

Mwah big hugs ((( ))) 

Zoe 

• Like 1

hey baby girl  amberstarr, first I want you to know that I apologize if someday i did it headshot (kidding XD); or maybe never we have not found in any server.

IF there are one feature that has this clan, is friendship and cooperation; no matter how old you are, always end up finding someone you understand and help you, whether old xD or young : P.

Sometimes maybe will not be in that moment you need them, but for every one that does this there will be 10 more that will make to you one LOL,ROFL Or LMAO XD, or at least remove from your mind those bad moments / thoughts / attitudes

Remember that the important above all positive attitude. Always will exist a nice reason to live another day.

Best regards, take care; someday we will play together, remember the =F|A= servers are small xD

Alfred. :camper

Off topic much? :P

~~Now, let's get down to it. Yes, I am fourteen. Yes, I am younger than most of you. I understand I wont completely understand the thing you all say, but I know I can take a lot of what you all say and use it to help benefit me. And I thank you for that. Every single one of you, whether you have helped me or not, I thank you because I know it is a family around here. I also understand that you all aren't, per say, used to or comfortable with having someone so young around. That's okay, just respect me and I will always respect you. I promise to listen to you all and take the supportive and helpful comments you make in regards of my behavior or anything to help me, and use them to improve and shape myself. I appreciate it, every little bit. All the help is wonderful.

Couldnt say it any better, this is excactly what i try to say to people who assume that im a childish toddler that likes to troll and is generally a total dumbass by the age. Mind if i steal this to my profile? :P

EDIT: quoting posts seems to not work on my tablet so... yeah :x

• Like 1