Battlefield Hardline

nani*

• 2 weeks later...

Got my beta access! Downloading the game as I write this!!! :D

EDIT: Well I've tried it and my first impression...I don't like it. I don't have that BF feeling while playing...I don't know maybe it's just me lol

Edited by meow

Got my beta access! Downloading the game as I write this!!! :D

EDIT: Well I've tried it and my first impression...I don't like it. I don't have that BF feeling while playing...I don't know maybe it's just me lol

Nope it's not just you. Doesn't feel like a "Battlefield Game" to me either. It feels like a Game DLC more than a full game to me. All it feels like to me is a more toony version of BF4 with a new gametype. Like I said, just feels like a DLC like Vietnam to BFBC2

• Like 1

It is an early beta so it does not reflect the end product. Its a game that should be played with friends, it is a lot of fun that way.

What I have played so far is great. I love the concept, and I can't wait to see where it goes

It is an early beta so it does not reflect the end product. Its a game that should be played with friends, it is a lot of fun that way.

It might not reflect the "end product" but beta generally represent the bulk of the end product. If the game is in a "beta" state, it means that the majority of the game is made and they're just fine tuning it. Unfortunately, I don't like the bulk of the game as like I said it feels more like a DLC to BF4 (because of how similiar it is to BF4) than a seperate game.

• Administrators

It might not reflect the "end product" but beta generally represent the bulk of the end product. If the game is in a "beta" state, it means that the majority of the game is made and they're just fine tuning it. Unfortunately, I don't like the bulk of the game as like I said it feels more like a DLC to BF4 (because of how similiar it is to BF4) than a seperate game.

Things from BF4 are placeholders for final product, I don't know how you can judge the game from one map and 2 game modes.

Things from BF4 are placeholders for final product, I don't know how you can judge the game from one map and 2 game modes.

I highly doubt they're placeholders, there's way too much from BF4. It's a beta, if it was an Alpha I'd think they were placeholders, but it's not. I just am getting a general feel for the game, and everything is based around "Cops and Robbers", which doesn't feel like a game to me, just feels like a DLC

I havent played BF:Hardline, but i will not buy the game.

The reason being is that the 'beta's' for the battlefield games quite often show what the entire game will be like, excluding singleplayer if there is any.

The Battlefield 3 beta was 99% of the game, which got some minor tweaks and bugfixes and later a load of nerfs to weapons and vehicles and such.

Interesting video on the preorder topic:

It is only modes, the right game coming so Pre-Order :)

And that imanderzel video on YouTube using in commercial promotion of himself and telling blockheads who buy it ..

Edited by Jopa