F|A Base - Enemy Territory Map

DeathBringer*

not sure if in correct place to post, but allies keep spawning on top of each other on this map. (2nd spawn point for allies). Have also been a case in the start of the map before allies blow the gate, one allied can spawn at the 2nd allies spawn/axis 1st spawn before the gate is down. 

Played it today with bots, they seemed to be working fine with the map, picked up obj and all, climb ladders without problems.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Death,

can u please take a look at it and fix it in next release?

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-2058-serious-flaw-in-fa-base/?catfilter=1

• Like 1

Death,

can u please take a look at it and fix it in next release?

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-2058-serious-flaw-in-fa-base/?catfilter=1

Thanks for the report but i have no idea why this is happening, i tried to change the script but i got errors... Im very sorry, i guess you'll have to remove it from the rotation till i figure out how to fix it:/

p.s. im also sorry i didnt see this before, i was on vacation for 15 days

Edited by DeathBringer*

• 1 year later...

3/1/2016

I think i'll start working on the map and fix the bug since i started playing et again... I personally love the map and if i remember corectlly most of the ppl did when it was on the roatation... We also play it on every anual LAN we have here in slovenia and everyone loves it... I'll republish the map once i fix the issue and you can add it back into hardcore or use it for gamedays if u wish.

pce, death

• Like 2