Baska

New Laptop

Hola Guys

MY friend from work needs a lil help :) so i decided to ask u guys cuz some of u are pc nerds ( j/k)

He wants to buy new laptop and he want me to ask u witch one is good ( he can spend -/+ 2000$ )

Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q708

this one is hoooot :)

OK i forgot to add that hes not playing any games ... and he dont want HOT laptop he wants good one :P

But thx detoren :D

and this one cost $4 200 so its not 2000$ lol

Asus G51JX

Specs:

Intel core I7 2,6 ghz

6gb ddr3

640gb hdd

15.6 inch

geforce gts 360m 1gb

Price is around €1400(euro)

I strongly recommend Dell's Studio XPS 16. It's a great laptop with awesome customer support.

+1

if he doesnt play games i recomment he spend 400 and give the rest to fa clan. or to you bas :) . just buy a good brand like msi or asus for good support and if he does videorendering he needs quad core else a dual is ok :).

It really depends on what he uses it for. If its for buisness, f*** PC's, he shuold go mac. HP Envys are pretty good thuogh, they look like macs but sexier, with better specs :)

Businesses using Macs? Are you on drugs?!

Any of Dell's low-range Inspirons should do just fine if he's not gaming. Last time I checked, they came with at least 3GB RAM and a C2D Processor - Fine for absolutely anything he'd be using it for no doubt about it.

You can get a nice, powerful laptop for under $1000 at any computer store. Go to newegg.com, or tigerdirect.com, or other sites, and you can find them much cheaper. I would recommend anything but a Gateway, they are garbage.