Time for =F|A= merch?

Stanky

So I went to the store section looking for t-shirts, ball caps, hoodies and such, but alas, found nothing. 

With all of the POD (print on demand) sources out there, do you think it's a viable idea to have some merchandise?

Most of the POD services are free.

What do YOU think? Would you buy FA gear?

Yeah i want buy F|A t-shirst for sure!! I think it will good if we put extra cost in those shirts, that its sametime donation for clan! Ofcourse we need someone who is ready to posts those t-shirts or merchs! That need someone free time!

Somewhere in a dark corner of these forums is a thread from 2012 with the same idea, lots of ideas but noone executed them :P

the topic was closed after someone bumped it 6 months since the last post, no clue where the topic is now though.

• Like 1

So that this topic gets even more consideration… this got brought up on server.  There are companies that help organizations fundraise with t-shirts or other apparel.  All you do is send in the graphic and then people can go to their website and order what they wish.  We would then receive a percentage of the sale.  This could help with paying for server fees and even if no one doesn't buy a t-shirt the company does not charge you… but I don't see this happening.

• Like 3