Horrible things you've done to your cell phone

Stanky

I dropped mine in a public toilet. Problem was, I just used it for 1 & 2. No hand wash or towels but I went for it anyway. What, it was a new phone I couldn't just leave it there!

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

I dropped mine in a public toilet. Problem was, I just used it for 1 & 2. No hand wash or towels but I went for it anyway. What, it was a new phone I couldn't just leave it there!

omg gross :D

and it was still working after that?

• Like 1

Nice question LOL :lol

i was playing with my phone in beach (a cheap one) it fell in the sea water :/

going to work today, cross the street and I'll shut the phone of nowhere came a tanker of nowhere I swear I did not see him step up and ... RiP Panth3r Cell phone 

This story that I spend today going to work, it's definitely not my day today .. lol

i had so many phones and broke so many of them...

-one fell out of my pocket while i was working on a tractor, so i went over it with a tractor and a machine that i had on (idk how you call it in english, but here is a picture: http://www.zupan-trade.si/seagull_zupan/www//Images/Image/Program/Obracalniki/eurohit_10.jpg

-i jumped in the pool with one cuz i forgot i have it in my swimpants

and ofc i drop my phone bout once a day atleast

Edited by DeathBringer*

I'm actually pretty good with my phones. Worst thing to happen was I blew the power supply in it. Wrong charger at the same time it was plugged into AUX for music.

Yes actually, it worked just fine. My mom used to say "God made skin wash and wear." That has got me into more gross situations than i care to remember!

• Like 3

It was August 2000, being on a student party. I was totally drunk, when I tried to use my cell phone as a bottle opener to remove the crown cap from my beer....the crown cap resitsted, but my cell phone broke apart....

....and don`t ask me how, until now I have no explanation for...

Yes actually, it worked just fine. My mom used to say "God made skin wash and wear." That has got me into more gross situations than i care to remember!

This must be why you're named Stanky.  :rolleyes:

One day I was getting out of the car at school and I didn't realize my phone was on my lap and so my phone slid across the drop off zone where lots of cars come and go. Needless to say I was lucky my phone slid on the back and was literally a few inches away from being ran over by a car and my phone received no damage :)

The worst I have done is get a new phone on contract (pay monthly) drop it 2 days later, and it fell onto a drain cover and nearly fell through the gap.