Horrible things you've done to your cell phone

Stanky

omg gross :D

and it was still working after that?

Yeah, but it had piss poor reception and shitty battery life...

My very first phone was a clamshell Motorola. Used to keep it in my back pocket. Guess who fell on his ass ice skating?

Edited by Seggy
  • Like 1

Left my phone to completely stranger's car when was getting ride to bar with my friends. I spent next 1 hour investigating him and found him/my phone.

*worst part* But after that I was sober.. *worst part* xD Luckily I heard the street he was going and knew where it was.

Left it outside during a whole night (approx. 9-10h) and it rained. A lot.

Riding a quad (four-wheeler motorcycle) and went on a jump. It fell out of my pocket and flew infront of my face before it fell on a rock and got smashed into pieces.

Luckily it was a long time ago, so it wasn't a smartphone.

Also, rode a horse and it fell out of my pocket again, having the horse stomp on it.

(I take MUCH better care of my phones nowadays.)

I ran over my old nokia below :/

dkmb86g_488q5g3q3gc_b.jpg

What happened to you car? :P

Worst thing I've done to my old phone is I threw it on the wall but nothing happened to him, that Xperia X8 is a tough phone.

• Like 1

Ive been lucky with my phone so far.

However, whenever I am playing basketball and I keep my phone in my pocket, it will almost always come flying out like a meteorite :o 

Its a good thing I have a case, because it has trauma scars all over it :P

• Like 1

forgot my phone in my bike for like 1 hr which was outside of my house..... and slipped from the bike and broke the screen on the right side bottom after a month i bought

• 2 weeks later...

some day, some girl; she was need help and I turn on the phone in the test menú and she got pleasure with the vibration mode xD, and poor phone come back to me very wet...  xD
PS: was one sonyericcsson T18 phone

Sorry but this isn't my story, just thought you all might enjoy it.

There's a guy I know who buys these £5 phones, and they are awful, he will then treat them like shit, ie throwing them at walls because he's bored or offering others to instead, however my favourite is when he takes his phone a drops it in the train station (Glasgow central) then kicks the thing in the general direction of the exit. IT STILL WORKS :o