What am I doing wrong here?

Chameleon

I got the new et key thing, and when I join a server and do /pb_myguid it just says GUID=?     What am I missing?

Did you read this tutorial by @Chuckun?

Specially:

Not working?
If /cl_guid reveals that you have an *Unknown* guid, join a server then type the following:
/pb_cl_enable; pb_system 1; pb_writecfg; reconnect;
This should solve all issues.
  • Like 1

Wow man thanks.. Somehow I missed all this.. I am not the greatest at these things at all haha.. Ima give it all a shot :D

Did u downloaded it from official xfire website if yes then remove it from control panel and delete xfire folder from c and try again might be while installing some files got corrupted and make sure u scan it before installing and after i hope it helps... and are u trying to launch ET from xfire or from Manual ET folder... 

PS: Try reinstalling ET again i think sometimes its the game i saw the same problem with COD4... try reinstalling et and xfire BUT SAVE YOUR ETKEY FIRST

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic
  • Like 1

no idea what the deal with x fire is but if you do decide to re dl it use this link it has all the patches and what not gl (i just wanna shoot you :P )http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/774-enemy-territory-full-version/

Try the older (read: better) version of xfire. The new one seems buggy as hell, especially when it comes to older games.

• Like 2

mostly nq3 but i make my rounds :P

I will be visiting nq3 then hehe.. Trust me, it will be easy to shoot and kill me lol

Try the older (read: better) version of xfire. The new one seems buggy as hell, especially when it comes to older games.

Been trying every version, I get the same crash screen :/

Scratch that.. Windows did some sort of update and now it seems xfire is working.. I was restarting my pc, and it did a bunch of updates, and it seems to be fine..

Edited by Chameleon
  • Like 1

Been trying every version, I get the same crash screen :/

Even the one found here:

f5d0b27094.jpg

At the very bottom of the page, in the tiny writing?

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 2