Marcus aka DogPatch

DogPatch

Hey, 

Where shall I start ?

My name is Marcus (Game name DogPatch) I am 22 years old and I love playing games, working on websites and computers.

Just got back into CoD4 after about 4 years of not playing, and found all other servers boring or with hackers, came across your servers and everyone seems very nice.

Started playing Call of Duty 4 in 2008, within a few days I had joined a clan called cTx (Clan Team Xtreme) it was fun, made my way through the staff ranks, (Admin > Lead Admin > Asst.GM) after a few years loads of us left, and that was the end of me playing CoD4.

Since then I have been spending my free time working on websites (Mainly forums like Vbulletin, IP.Board, Xenforo), helping other communities setup their websites/gameservers, and in the process of starting my own company (PC Modding Supply Store).

I actually first found this site a few years ago from a member on invisionpower.com, but didn't sign up as I was too busy. Anyway I am here now, and hope to be here for a very very long time.

If you play CoD4 then I hope to be able to play with you sometime.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• Like 1

:welcome ... saw you on HC 'Abnerdog' server today ... good games, you might want to consider joining us on =F|A=, we in fact have a few ex cTx clansmen within our ranks. Tell your friends and bring them too ... the more the merrier, we're a friendly and relaxed Clan over here, and try to avoid the Drama of other clans   :cheers

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 1