Well.. The time has come.

First of all i want to say that it has been an awesome time in the clan and i don't regret anything! Well, maybe some things i regret but what done is done.
I have made so many new friends and have hade some of the most epic nights playing and talking with you guys!

But i doesn't feel that i have so much more to offer the clan. I rarely play on the servers and when i do, i mostly get frustrated and doesnt enjoy the game as i used to.

But hey! I wont be a stanger, will still hang around on the forums, join the servers and TS from time to time! (Everyone loves drunk Lain on TS ;) )

I want to thank Seaside, Baska, Midnight, YellowFlash, Chilly, Speed, JoeJoe<3, Phoenix, Masa, Reptile, SoulJAHmon, DareDevil, JoeDirt, Killergun, CookieMonsta, Heretic, MaKy and hes wife and lots of other people that have made these years so awesome!

Thanks once again for everything!

Peace out people! <3

PS. Feel free to set me to whatever level you think fits.

Argh... Makes me wanna weep!!! *weep weep weep* Hey good luck man.. please do visit us once in a while..

Awwww Lain, I'm sorry to hear you want to set away. I respect your choice though, just don't be a stranger. It's always been fun to play with you, and you'll always be welcome!

No Lain just no.. Dude hang around, don't be a stranger.. Things would never be the same without some Lain!

Im sorry to hear that you want leave! But i wish you all the best! Take Care and hopefully i see you back in members group someday!

One of the first persons to play with and talk to in FA servers, Lain, you are part of the clan's history.

Thanks for everything you have offered to us, and although I am sorry to see you give up your tags, I hope we will still see you around. Don't be a stranger buddy! :)

One of the first persons to play with and talk to in FA servers, Lain, you are part of the clan's history.

Thanks for everything you have offered to us, and although I am sorry to see you give up your tags, I hope we will still see you around. Don't be a stranger buddy! :)

I do also remember you from early times on Abner! Everyone telling you to apply but never did ^^

So keep the flame burning now when i wont be watching it anymore!

Good luck in your future endeavors. Didn't have a chance to play each other, maybe sometime soon. Till then, Chive on.