Thanks F|A for everything, ChiLLyoOo's "resignation letter".

I want to start with thanking you guys for the close to 4 years in the F|Amily, its been a blast, with its ups and downs.

The reason of me leaving is simple: I rarely play the games the clan provides, and the clan in my opinion is in a downwards spiral... it all used to be about beeing the best community there is, and lately ive been feeling like its just about getting bigger and bigger, (like the recruitment process is just basicly about getting more ppl in....)

But i dont want to leave saying its all bad! You are an awesome bunch of people and im probably just not playing enough to get to know all the new guys. As i said thanks for everything, i will probably drop by TS and the cod4 servers at some point but i dont feel like i have anything to give to the clan anymore.

Big shoutout goes to: GI:Joe, Speedfact, Souljahmon, midnight(or w/e ur name is nowadays) phoenix, baska, Laintime and Theo519 (im sure im missing someone but yeh...) for beeing the awesome people ive shared so many great time with!

dont know if im "good enough" to get the honored vet or clan friend tag but ive felt more like something along those ranks than an actual admin lately.

So with those words Thank you guys and cya around!

//ChiLLyoOo

• Like 2

If its what you want, cant stop ya. Gonna miss ya chem but stop in when you can. Dont do a theo and only email   :bye_2:

Yea im not gona be a stranger :) i just feel i dont have much to give this community and the community is not the same as it used to be... But i will keep in touch, cant just leave all you oldies :P like you speed, you are one of the people that made me apply for this community.

Never met ya but the whole point of playing games is to have fun and do what you wanna do! So hope you thought plenty about the decision and make sure it is what you want.. Hope to see you on ts or anywhere! Good luck with everything!

-GhostXech

Sad to hear that you want leave, but if its your wish then okey! I hope you kaikkea parasta! I hope that you enjoy our servers, and decide come back someday!! Good luck!!

WTF is wrong with people lately, I know your status is already changed, but come on. I hope you change your mind, but at the same time I know how you feel. Well, good luck it has always been a pleasure to play with you. I truly hope you keep to your word and drop by.

best thing bout being a leader...you can undo your shame lol

failness, sorry lol i need to start drinkin more coffee

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 1