M.I.A.

IceQueen

Hi guys. I'm alive and well. I apologize for my extended absence. I cannot go into what's been going on. I'm going to try to get back in the game and swing of things. However, my time may be limited so I'm considering dropping out of Fearless Assassins as my online time limited and I can't really help with recruiting.  :(

I will see you in the game soon. 

Take care,

Brandy

Real Life comes first. Just take the time you need to sort things out, and come back to us when you can.

Don't worry about having to quit. Good Luck with everything, and we'll see you when you have more time!

EDIT: Also.. if you try to quit, I'll charge you with Obstruction of Fearless Gaming.

Edited by Antichrist
  • Like 2

Hey Queenie! We did wonder where you went :) I'm sure your place will be safe so no need to quit! If you have to take care of other things we all understand that they come first. Hope all is well~

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.   :)     I def don't need Antichrist coming to arrest my ass.  lol. 

I assure you, that all of you would be under arrest. I won't pick and choose to take only certain parts of you. Which would be somewhat uncomfortable for you, and rather messy for me.

In any event, take your time, relax, and don't worry about F|A, take care of what matters most, and we'll be here to rickroll you when you get back on our servers all rusty and out of practice :D

• Like 1

Yep. FA seems cool a shit when it comes to absence leaves. Life is a bastard and can interrupt the fun stuff. Don't sweat it and I hope everything works out on your end. Keep rockin' chick! :)

• Like 1

Real Life comes first. Just take the time you need to sort things out, and come back to us when you can.

Don't worry about having to quit. Good Luck with everything, and we'll see you when you have more time!

EDIT: Also.. if you try to quit, I'll charge you with Obstruction of Fearless Gaming.

This hehehe