How many MEN are actually on here????

Reallity

Since the gaming industry is being dominated by females i was wonder how many of us men are actually left :o Because some players find it strange that i use pink colors in my name when they find out i am actually one of the last remaining men playing games LOL!!!

Troll.png

• Like 6

i´m squid but somtimes when i´m in my sleeping bag i like to pretend that i´m a catarpillar in her coccoon turning into a beautiful butterfly.

• Like 2

Because some players find it strange that i use pink colors in my name when they find out i am actually one of the last remaining men playing games LOL!!!

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Are-you-kid

Don't tell ME about this!

• Like 2

:tsucks  what men ? :P  :tsucks    

I knew women like you wouldn't understand.. We are not just some piece of bacon!

• Like 3

Since the gaming industry is being dominated by females i was wonder how many of us men are actually left :o Because some players find it strange that i use pink colors in my name when they find out i am actually one of the last remaining men playing games LOL!!!

Some days I let the dangly bits hang out, swinging free like little Tarzans in the scrotal jungle. Other days, I'll give them a good tuck and practice being a debutante.  :rolleyes:

All really depends on who I'm trying to provoke. 

rA7gmCy.gif

• Like 1

Troll.png

U better make another thread for bisexuals XD

Just Kidding..:P

:tsucks   :lol_3:

U better make another thread for bisexuals XD

Just Kidding.. :P

:tsucks   :lol_3:

And all etnicities, animals etc basic minorities