God of the Undead

Chameleon

Hey just looking for some help here..  If you have read/purchased my book and have an Amazon account, it would be so awesome if you could give me a review.. I have recently made a huge jump from the 800k's to the 400k's, but I need the reviews to keep pushing me to the top.. If you have time, and the account, it would mean so much to me!  Thanks again for all the help, and support! You guys/girls are the greatest!!

Just an FYI, you don't have to give 5 star reviews, just because it is me.. Give honest reviews.. If you don't like it, or something about it, let it show in the review!  :D

Edited by Ph0eniX

Already got a couple of reviews from my FA family and I can't tell you how much that means to me.. You all are the most awesome people on the planet!!!

I stole sid's copy xD  It was pretty good. An interesting take on the zombie survival genre. ^^ Great job! I will post a review for you :)

Thanks, a review would be awesome!

Read my review!!! I just got an email saying that someone purchased a copy based on my review!!! Yipeeeeee

• Like 1

Read my review!!! I just got an email saying that someone purchased a copy based on my review!!! Yipeeeeee

Awesome man,, I loved you review!

My review is 1 star, easy to fnd.

Haha I knew I could count on you :P

I just created an Amazon account. I would have to buy the book again to make a review. When you get your next installment out I'll make a review for you then.

The little mistakes are what make this book a great first edition, even though the editor should have caught this, it adds to the book.

Are you going to make a limited edition knapsak book holder for the series when you're done? I got some ideas for a few different ways to bundle them together to make a cool book set.

Like I said in the last post I made, if the rest of the series of books is as good or better. I think they could do a movie off of this. I do know the best friend of the producer fo the HBO canada show Fargo. Ideas only need to be bounced off of someone in order for great things to happen. Just putting that out there.

• Like 1

I just created an Amazon account. I would have to buy the book again to make a review. When you get your next installment out I'll make a review for you then.

The little mistakes are what make this book a great first edition, even though the editor should have caught this, it adds to the book.

Are you going to make a limited edition knapsak book holder for the series when you're done? I got some ideas for a few different ways to bundle them together to make a cool book set.

Like I said in the last post I made, if the rest of the series of books is as good or better. I think they could do a movie off of this. I do know the best friend of the producer fo the HBO canada show Fargo. Ideas only need to be bounced off of someone in order for great things to happen. Just putting that out there.

We need to get on ts or skype one night or many nights and talk about some of this stuff hehe.. Lemme know when is good for you

• Like 1

Ok from the reviews. Find a new editor. :)

I totally agree on this Phoenix... You definitely need a better editor who can proof read well. There quite a few proof reading errors which led to spelling and grammatical mistakes. I had started highlighting them in Kindle but after a point in time I stopped as they were quite a few and I didnt want to go on highlighting lol :P

Let me know if I can help in anyway.