Greetings

Satanek

Greetings lads & lasses

The name is SatanEK, Adam in real life I'm 25 yr old. I've been to the F|A ET (mostly NQ3) and TS servers for quite a while and I decide to show meself up

Although i've never been that good in introducing meself but I'll try this time

Born on the land of Silesia in Poland 25 years ago, Et player since 2007, History maniac, Devoted to the Chivalric way of life, kinda cynical (but mostly harmless)

Bow and Crossbow fanboy, overly talkative nerd in case of teamspeak, die hard metalhead, admirer of the "ye olde shakespearean english", writing in english tends to twist my grammar real improper sometimes

cons: Beer and other alcoholic beverages addict

there can be some things I didnt wrote but its better sometimes to leave somesort of tricks in your sleve

the reason i've forced meself to joining the forum and in future F|A clan is that from what I've heard, saw, and, felt It is the best gaming communities of all time in me humble opinion

I have but naught to hide so feel free to ask questions and more importantly join me on Teamspeak so we can get some chin-wag together

Well... that's all folks

Best regards Satanek

• Like 5

hey mate good too see ya had great convo with you on ts yesterday enjoy and welcome