Just a small idea..

Okay guys, i got this idea.. How about a COD4 Bolt action only server? I dont know how many who is interested, but i am, i really apreciate using the M40A3 etc. and it would be awesome with an =F|A= bolt action only, server. and then like make maybe stun grenades allowed in it, but not knives, frags, flash, smoke.. I think that Airstrikes and Helicopters could be allowed also, because they are not really a problem, just annoying. maybe allow claymores also but not rpg's and c4's. 

This would be a great idea because, Bolt action is actually really fun, just fooling around making 360's and quickscoping. + it takes a pretty high individually skill level to do it also, ofcourse you can just camp and stuff, BUT NO, i was thinking of then making it only small maps, Killhouse, Shipment, Strike, Crash, maps where there isnt really the best camps.

I hope this will be takes to consideration and maybe done.

Have fun.

Nick

PS: mostly i got this thought because i hate being vs people who runs around with god damn LMG's when im rushing in with my bolt action, and trying to quickscope them.. so its not that even...

Edited by Nick0of0many

If we do a bolt action only server, it needs to be just that. I used to play a lot of bolt actions only, but quit when the server changed it's rules to allow some perks and equipment.

No claymore, no air strikes and helis and no stuns. They really ruin the atmosphere.

I have no idea how popular bolt action servers still are though.

If we do a bolt action only server, it needs to be just that. I used to play a lot of bolt actions only, but quit when the server changed it's rules to allow some perks and equipment.

No claymore, no air strikes and helis and no stuns. They really ruin the atmosphere.

I have no idea how popular bolt action servers still are though.

There is a few going on still, but not really much, thats why i thought of this, i think we can get alot of FA hangarounders to play it maybe..

And sure, i guess thats fair enough, but we will have to make alot of controll by saying that airstrikes and choppers are not allowed, which will pretty much claim that there is an admin on all the time..

Before I joined FA, there were two servers I played on regularly: FA Beginners & Bolt-Action Snipers Only

I absolutely stink at sniping, but I love BAO servers. It was a lot of fun for a while, but I don't know how long people can play that before getting bored. Personally, I start to get bored of CoD unless I switch guns every map to change it up. I really like the idea, but I feel like it'd be a wasted effort  :unsure:

Before I joined FA, there were two servers I played on regularly: FA Beginners & Bolt-Action Snipers Only

I absolutely stink at sniping, but I love BAO servers. It was a lot of fun for a while, but I don't know how long people can play that before getting bored. Personally, I start to get bored of CoD unless I switch guns every map to change it up. I really like the idea, but I feel like it'd be a wasted effort  :unsure:

Its not like that with me! i can play with a bolt action rifle (normally M40A3) the whole day man! it is so funny, then you can do only noscope, only trickshots etc

There is a few going on still, but not really much, thats why i thought of this, i think we can get alot of FA hangarounders to play it maybe..

And sure, i guess thats fair enough, but we will have to make alot of controll by saying that airstrikes and choppers are not allowed, which will pretty much claim that there is an admin on all the time..

Never ran a server, so don't quote me on this, but I believe killstreaks can be turned off. It would also be possible to set up an autokicker.

Never ran a server, so don't quote me on this, but I believe killstreaks can be turned off. It would also be possible to set up an autokicker.

Me neither :D i guess the autokicker can only detect, normal weapons, marty, frags, and not airs and helicopters i think.. 

Im for it, we can convert abner to bolt action then :P

In all seriousness now, why not convert the Killhouse server (with fresh maps -excluding perhaps killhouse itself)?

It is boring as hell as it is, and quite unpopulated...

In all seriousness now, why not convert the Killhouse server (with fresh maps -excluding perhaps killhouse itself)?

invalid-argument.jpg

Edited by speedfact

That is not true tho.. if we take today, all the day there have been atleast 6-10 players on