DeMoNz5700

Lag on most servers (little bit of lag on all)

Question

I just came back to E.T a little week back and noticed alot of lag even though i´ve tried to use the PK cleaner thingy and trying to adjust setting (minimal improvements)

• Like 1

18 answers to this question

yeah but it seems that the update i found for my graphics card got rid of that black screen problem i´ve had but had no effect on ET. :C still having 10-100 fps depending og areas and as i said above it doesn´t matter if it´s a big area or a little room only fitting 1 person. so i have really no idea what is going on. it´s such a weird problem..

For AMD Radeon HD graphic cards if u hav updated the driver to the latest version u might hav experienced fps issuz...

i hav an AMD Radeon HD 6310 and 13.12 driver version is working fine since i hav set r_ext_compiled_vertex_array "0" and r_primitives "2"

so no need to roll back to previous driver version.

try this in your cfg, sounds like you got 13.12 for your amd card.

So any of you have a fix for FPS issues? becuase it´s quite anoying to lag in one place and not another.

seems r_primitives "2" works just too bad you have to re enter the command all the time you change server or something. but hey that´s life :) Thanks for the help ya all!