Your current post/like rate :D

Reallity

• Platinum VIP

Further proving the point that rating is useless :D

hell no, this is proving that 2 can be as equal despite the difference in experience :)

435/571 = 0.7

You're a girl so it doesnt count. People like your shit even if it stinks.

Btw this is a perfect example how to use you're and your. People, learn from it.

• Like 2

You're a girl so it doesnt count. People like your shit even if it stinks.

Btw this is a perfect example how to use you're and your. Learn from it.

That's true and honestly that sucks. I hate the advantage for being a girl. I'm here as any other player. End of story.

Good point, but I don't usually post shit, at least I hope so. I'm not much of a "like" whore either.

:)

• Like 2

That's true and honestly that sucks. I hate the advantage for being a girl. I'm here as any other player. End of story.

Good point, but I don't usually post shit, at least I hope so. I'm not much of a "like" whore either.

:)

Like.

Edit: you got to be kidding me :o (see attachment)

post-5209-0-88626000-1398981929_thumb.png

• Like 1

If i have reached my quota of postive votes does that mean i can still cast negative votes?

But nehow Daniele doesn't it make you feel extra special when 90% of the gamers approach you differntly? I think the fact that people change their behaviour just because you're a girl is pretty fking powerfull :P

Edit: infact i'm gonna go to silent right now and ignore your femaleness and shoot the shit out of u just like any other gamer. <3

• Like 1

If i have reached my quota of postive votes does that mean i can still cast negative votes?

But nehow Daniele doesn't it make you feel extra special when 90% of the gamers approach you differntly? I think the fact that people change their behaviour just because you're a girl is pretty fking powerfull :P

Lol I like respect above anything else.

I surely joke and have sense of humor but some guys can be jerks and silly on internet, not only guys even girls can be. It depends on the personality or maturity, I dont know. After many many years in the game world, something rarely surprises or impresses me to be honest. And some hit on everything that moves.  :P

• Like 1

Where is AmberStarrox? I noticed hers is a little crazy and she'd win hands down.

Scrap that: she must have said something amusing once, that a number of people approved of! (said with the cheekiest of grins) XD

Edited by Double Aids

Where is AmberStarrox? I noticed hers is a little crazy and she'd win hands down.

Scrap that: she must have said something amusing once, that a number of people approved of! (said with the cheekiest of grins) XD

44 posts, 37 likes.

Total comes to .84

With this post I have 20 likes / 19 posts = 1.05 

Maybe I should stop posting to keep it positive  :D

Nice random topic btw,

Cheers,

Flaty

• Like 1

Mine is 498/1199=0,41523

570/1265= 0,451

Turns out i've been making some epic posts XD

"he who busies himself with things other than improvement of his own self becomes perplexed in darkness and entangled in ruin. His evil spirits immerse him deep in vices and make his bad actions seem handsome" Ali ibn abi talib

Edit: i saw herectic checking the topic and leaving fast. i bet his evil spirits immerse him deep in vices

Edit2: shit he actually went up 0.2, he probably paid someone