The beginning of the end :PP

Josh/Faded :)

Okay, So as of some of you may know. My girlfriend is having a baby soon and is due any day now, she is 9 months pregnant and her due date is only 2 weeks away... So I'm just letting you all know that most of this week I will be AFK :D

I am at my girlfriends house for a few days to spend time with her and support it all and everything else so that is why you won't be seeing me on ET :(

Plus I've been having some family issues and mom hasn't really been wanting me at home..

so ya, ill keep you guys updated :D

Just might not be on forums every single day for right now but im deff not dissapearing for good i promise :DD

Welll lol gotta cut this short g2g cya guys :D

Thanx guys :DD

I will get some pics when it happens lol...

And at desu, its a boy :)

Also, She lost her mucus plug like 15 min after I posted this topic last night and we went to the hospital

some of the females may know what all this means- or guys whove had babies but if not look it up :P

She is 1cm dialated, her cervics is faced -2 and and its 60% so it should be any time now! :D

I'm excited / scared / nervous / every damn ting you can think of :o