ET Server =F|A= Spring Gameday at 3 - 4 May at Fun1

Maximo Decimo

again another great turn out  thank you all for coming and supporting the community  i know i had a great time along with the other game day staff entertaining  you all  with our crazy antics :)

special thanks to the co leaders and leaders  involved .also big thanks to dare for doing the last min stuff on the server to make it a success. also big ty to anti who was quite sick and bailed us out by coming and setting levels and lastly ty to our event staff for the hard work and many hours of prep great job by all  

thanks to all again please keep an eye in the next coming month to find out about our next event for June  more details to come at a later date hope you all can make it  

cheers the event staff

• Like 4

I want say big thank you for all members and regulars who came to play with us! Was a lot fun! I enjoy every second! Thank you for all hosts and staff+ for big help with levels and support! Was great great day with a lot fun! Thank you Anti that you came to server help us with levels even that you was very sick! I wish you fast recovery!!

• Like 9

Thank you everyone for organising this awesome event! It was a lot of fun. Cheers to all the staff, hosts and other admins that made all the fun possible.

See you on servers,

Flaty

• Like 2

Unbelievably good event. It was simply astonishing how much fun is produced during panzerwars. Many thanks to Those who allowed me face to be hurt from constant smiling

shame it has ended so fast

bSs6T.gif

• Like 8

Unbelievably good event. It was simply astonishing how much fun is produced during panzerwars. Many thanks to Those who allowed me face to be hurt from constant smiling

shame it has ended so fast

bSs6T.gif

next one will be here before you know it  thanks for hanging out with us :)

• Like 4

Enjoyed the event! Really had allot of fun with all the peeps that were on. Nice to see that it attracks so much people! Grtz shew.

• Like 2

I was there for several maps only but I had lot's of fun. I look forward to repeating this event soon :)

Th3o

• Like 2

i couldnt make it but i would love to join for the next event plz make another event soon :) thx 

CHEERS