LOST MY XP

Mr.Karizmatic

Guys my pc was getting stuck or sometimes hanged so i format my pc but just drive C no other drives and my ET was in the other drives now when i open it back my whole xp is gone i had 12K+ can u guys give it back it would be great if u guys want i can provide u with Screenshot of my xp......  i hope u guys can restore or give me back the xp :)

Cheers!!!

Guys my pc was getting stuck or sometimes hanged so i format my pc but just drive C no other drives and my ET was in the other drives now when i open it back my whole xp is gone i had 12K+ can u guys give it back it would be great if u guys want i can provide u with Screenshot of my xp......  i hope u guys can restore or give me back the xp :)

Cheers!!!

I'm Sorry but u must have had a backup of your ET-key. :(

Anyhow..even if u had a backup and lost your XP due to some bug. we can not restore it..:(

It happens many times to many players. 

Again Sorry but you have to start from first. 

Anyhow..even if u had a backup and lost your XP due to some bug. we can not restore it.. :(

Are You sure?

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/59031-i-lost-my-xp-again-third-time

I'm not sure, but it looks like it's possible.

Anyhow..even if u had a backup and lost your XP due to some bug. we can not restore it.. :(

Are You sure?

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/59031-i-lost-my-xp-again-third-time

I'm not sure, but it looks like it's possible.

If player lose his xp because Jaymod bug, then we can restore his xp. But if you dowload new etkey/ET we cant restore your xp!!

• Like 2

very sorry for you re xp dude...but it not important play for fun ...it the most important think...and 12k xp is nothing

have fun dude

i know guys xp isnt the most important thing i can get that in 1 day but its just that the gameplay will be slow and i dont get the guns etc.... thats it anyways its ok... just wanted to know if u guys can restore it or not .....

• Leader

........... so i format my pc but just drive C no other drives and my ET was in the other drives now when i open it back my whole xp is gone i had 12K+ ...........

It may be the "jaymod bug" but you could try this:

Did you install ET on another drive, like D: or E:, but had to format C: drive?  I wonder if your PunkBuster was installed on C: drive  OR if the format wiped out appdata that your first installation had placed upon the C: drive.

Come to think of it, your PunkbusterA and B services may not be loading.  You can open TaskManager to Services and scroll down to see if PnkBstrA is loaded. PnkBstrA should load at computer startup while PnkBstrB loads when you start ET.

Here is how it looks in Windows 7.  It should be similar in all versions of Windows.

gallery_8926_650_28163.jpg

When you are next on an FA server with an admin, you can ask them to !finger you.  It will show if your etkey is "working right".  If your GUID is 0, it means that your XP record won't be saved by the server.  If you do have an etkey file, we can help you get it working right.

If you ever re-install ET, the old etkey will be erased, so you must always save the first etkey elsewhere. 

• Like 1

If player lose his xp because Jaymod bug, then we can restore his xp. But if you dowload new etkey/ET we cant restore your xp!!

Sorry for wrong explanation :(

well there isnt any folder with name punkbuster in my appdata so i think its gone forever... and whn i download PB manually it still doesnt show in appdata folder its really confusing i have my etkey saved in etmain...bottomline is there is no folder name Punkbuster in Cdrive/user/appdata.. first of all there isnt any appdata folder which is totally wierd even when i uncheck the show hidden file box also... but when i search %appdata% in search box it takes me to the folder ....but there is still no PB so can  u guys give me a link so i can download manually PB... there is a folder in my WOlfenstien ET folder name Pb but as u guys saying it should be in appdata so seriously guys wtf is going on i just dont want my xp again to be gone whenever i format my pc i saved my etkey now in my email...