Question

Guys my pc was getting stuck or sometimes hanged so i format my pc but just drive C no other drives and my ET was in the other drives now when i open it back my whole xp is gone i had 12K+ can u guys give it back it would be great if u guys want i can provide u with Screenshot of my xp......  i hope u guys can restore or give me back the xp :)

Cheers!!!

20 answers to this question

well there is folder does this work this et key is ok??? 

EDIT : I got my xp back thx alot xernicus for the help i found a folder name windows old in that i found pb folder in that i found my old etkey thankgod it was saved :) CHEERS!

4_zpsc02e6a6e.png

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic
  • Like 1

The path in my new windows 7 installation is 

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\ET\pb

with ET itself installed on drive D:

Good Job, Xernicus!  Congrats, Mr. Karizmatic!

Sorry for wrong explanation :(

Mr. Blue, your explanation was not quite incorrect.  If a lot of people suffer The Jaymod Bug, then DD can restore database files from backup.  If only a few are affected, then I assume that DD would not restore the backup, which I believe would erase any XP gained by players between the backup and the restore.  

Mr. Blue, your explanation was not quite incorrect.  If a lot of people suffer The Jaymod Bug, then DD can restore database files from backup.  If only a few are affected, then I assume that DD would not restore the backup, which I believe would erase any XP gained by players between the backup and the restore.  

:thanks  :agree Omg Danke. :D