Most disgusting food you ever ate

Olufanz

I forgot about haggis. i think i just puked in my mouth

For me has to be Haggis, horrible stuff, unless you like sheeps heart, liver and lungs incased in the animals stomach.

Scotland_Haggis.jpg

I actually grew up on this stuff and love it! There is a veggie version which has a similar texture and taste if you ever wanted to try it.

• Like 1

Okay so im just going to puke after I finally erased Bare Grylls when eating a worm out of my head I am seeing worst stuff here O.O

post-10173-0-13803200-1399812123_thumb.jpg

But if we are already going to puke lets do a bit more.

Tripe- meal made from cleaned stomach, lamb tripe, lamb intestine and blood. *pukingalloverthefloor*

post-10173-0-98348600-1399812636_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'll bite.

First, it's ashame that so many of you dislike oysters. Living in New Orleans, it's practically a social dish. You order a few dozen with a few beers and chat with a group of friends before you order your meal. That said, I can grill up some mean char-grilled oysters.

I grew up HATING pickles. People would order those disgusting pickles in a big at a consession stand. Then sit back, turn the bag toward their mouth... and drink the pickels juices. *hurl*

pickle-2.jpg     b7l3lk.jpg.gif

Wasn't until recently that I discovered it was the vinegar I didn't like. I will eat bread and butter pickels all day long and I prefer Crystal over Tabasco as there's less vinegar.

• 1 month later...

Conch snail...I was in the Bahama's and thought....only here could I get this- fresh and all. This will be a good experience!! WRONG.

It was literally like someone took a salty, smelly tire and beat it with a hammer, then lightly fried it in flour. You could chew this for hours and it never actually broke down into anything. No thank you. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once ate an expired chocolate flavored snack, it was a weight watchers cake and it tasted like metal..upon further inspection of the cake it seemed to be moldy, god that was disgusting. I also used to have a bad habit of chewing on my hair when I was younger, and one day a ladybug landed in my hair as I was chewing on it and I started tasting something nasty in my hair and saw the half chewed up ladybug. Needless to say, after that happened I have stopped chewing my hair. Lol.