Most disgusting food you ever ate

Olufanz

Menudo - Had flecks of pepper in a brown colored sauce, and it really looked like diarrhea (before I knew what was in it I liked it though)

Sesos - Same problem as above. Liked it before I knew.

Also the Adderall I ate out of a trash can. (a while back to be sure)

Also the Adderall I ate out of a trash can. (a while back to be sure)

:eek  usually it doesn't taste bad. Trash flavored adderall *puke*

This topic reminds me of this video. This has to be absolutely disgusting. Looks like what Satanek posted. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBbcC-a3bw

Qualifications: I'll try just about anything once. I love liver, squid, octopus, frogs legs, alligator, hearts, kidneys, pig's feet, chicken feet, baked chicken blood, etc. I'm that guy who will try the local cuisine when I'm traveling. So, I'm really not that timid when it comes to food. Some I've liked and would eat again, some I'd pass. Rocky mountain oysters don't even phase me as a concept.

There is one thing I refused to eat. I was in Shanghai with a friend several years ago. We ordered a frog dish. Normally, you'd expect the frog to be prepared in some way (fried, flayed, whatever). This dish came out and it look like they had literally boiled a frog and then chopped it into quarters through the top of the skull before bringing it out. We were both nauseated and sent it back. The chef looked so frickin' pissed that he would've killed us with his thoughts.

balut is something else I don't believe I could stomach (pun intended). Sorry, no thanks. The Philippines can keep that particular delicacy all for themselves.

Edited by Seggy

Stinky Tofu in Taiwan.

"A brine created from vegetables, milk, dried shrimp, mystery meat, and Chinese herbs ferments for several months until it is deserving enough of the stinky title.  Fresh tofu is then dipped into the brine and left to sit outside or in jars for varying hours until it putrefies and molds over."

source: http://bamboobutterfly.com/what-makes-stinky-tofu-so-stinky, 08/05/2014

Then you deep fry it and eat it! Truely, truely vile.

Stinky Tofu in Taiwan.

As a frequent traveler to Taiwan, I can confirm that Stinky Tofu (臭豆è…) does, indeed, deserve the title. A bus stop I frequently used was next to a place that sold stinky tofu, and it, quite literally, smelled like the most vile excrement you could imagine.

That said, if you can get over the smell, it's actually quite tasty.

• Like 1

snails

I used to eat 'em raw secretly in the garden when i was younger. We had loads haha.

Worst food I've ever tasted that i can recall would probably be tofu.....ergh i hate it... just seeing it gives me the urge to puke!

As a Garbageman, I can say I've had some things go in my mouth that wasn't food or food at one time, but nasty none the less.

• Like 3