!rules

Dontkillme

It falls under "No cheating", so I think it's implied. (Can't remember off the top of my head what the list of rules that appears in game is, but I'm almost positive it says no cheating!)

I'm sure that most part of players understand that no cheating means no hax too. And if someone uses hax, I think that he/she won't bother to read =F|A= rules.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with DKM.  While we may think it is obvious that Hacks are including in the "no cheating" arena....many players don't feel hacks are cheating because they say....the game allows them, so I use them".  Easier to add it to console !rules so that it is crystal clear.

I agree with DKM.  While we may think it is obvious that Hacks are including in the "no cheating" arena....many players don't feel hacks are cheating because they say....the game allows them, so I use them".  Easier to add it to console !rules so that it is crystal clear.

It is crystal clear.This is a common sense thing.

Even then, cheaters are NOT ... I repeat, NOT going to read the rules. They don't give a shit about us asking nicely. They don't give a shit about being banned. 

They are doing it for two reasons, dude: Lulz and simply because they can. Anyone that doesn't feel hacks fall under the no cheating rule are probably retarded and should be banned by law from breeding. We as a society need to stop feeding stupidity. 

If leads want to add it, go for it. I just see it as completely redundant when the rule is already there. :P

I agree with deadpool and my ass and the other in general. they live cheating and not playing honestly am sick of playing cod4 and some cheater enter any server or to find ways ..... is unfortunate not to have respect guys heading through this person that makes us angry. .