The kiss

Papito

A kiss.

She knew that I wanted to kiss her, she knew that I wanted to make these lips mine, she knew that I was wishing'em, that I have desire tremendous of bite them, was at the time when I arm myself with value. 

This day in the evening when we were walking between the trees and the light of the late afternoon, the wind was playing with her hair and the light with the figure of her face, seemed that everything was joining just to leave myself to see her mouth, her lips. 

While I was thinking in kiss them, how coming to them, I begun plan a strategy, she was chatting of something that was not stopping jumping me in the ears: ' I have boyfriend'; the fact of knowing that she wasn't single and my desire of kissing her were turning this rather difficultly and a bigger challenge, who kisses better? he or me?

Then bend the head a bit, I continued listening, take her hand I detained it in dry, I make turn her with me, slide my right hand delicately into her waist up to her back, my left hand on her hip of a way neither very aggressive nor sudden, she non stop seeing at me of a way in which my eyes were saying to her: ' Today you do not go away without a kiss.', my breathing hastened, my pulse was running mas rapidly of the normal thing, I approach to her mouth and she I do not answer, I was looking at her fixedly, was feeling almost as her breath came out of her half-open mouth, since her lips were calling me, since they were shouting me: bite me!...

Be nice, it's the first time I write something like this and I know my english sucks.

• Like 2