2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games.

=FlA=ibabyblink

I believe that this year, Canada will win its FIRST EVER, gold medal on CANADIAN soil.

maybe not who knows looool

maybe we can at least win some hockey or somethin...

Opening Ceremonies for the olympics are today at 7:30 pm EST.

it will be the most watched event in television history. <-my prediction

so anyone else watching the olympics ? its gonna be a good 17 days :)

lol,Canada FTW!! Did u know that the Olympics happen in Montreal <-(-where A|G lives) and they had a loss of money 1st ever city that actually had a loss :(.So they were about to do it in Montreal but becuz of the loss they didnt :(..

lol,Canada FTW!! Did u know that the Olympics happen in Montreal <-(-where A|G lives) and they had a loss of money 1st ever city that actually had a loss :(.So they were about to do it in Montreal but becuz of the loss they didnt :(..

Lol i am sure that is what will happen here. After olympics we are bankrupt and ready to borrow money from you =D

• 2 weeks later...

GO AUSTRALIA :yahoo:yahoo

we win by defunt coz we basicly have no snow. our guys train on rocks and ramps or overseas.

Here is the best moment in the winter olympic games of all time

F***, Steven Bradbury, wat a champion.

On a different note, there are some pretty hot girls who do winter sports, like that American ice skater. Wats her name?

I'm still in shock over Torah Bright taking the gold in womens half pipe. Her run was good but conservative compared to alot of the other competitors. Still some of the games so far have been great to watch. Espeically mens/womens luge & Skeleton.