New category on forum for different languages

daredevil

• Administrators

I have noticed many players PM me in different languages and they even use Google translator to post sometimes on forums. I am thinking to add one new section on forum where people can post in any language they like.

I will also add one new option by which users will be able to ignore forums categories they don't like and it will not show up in "View New Content".

Let me know what you guys think!

• Administrators

Why not, its a good idea, but should be different section for each language , otherwise have danger of losing his Latin :rolleyes:

Adding section or sub section for each new language is not possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

one section is enough for all, to be honest personally i would say keep the same for all languages, just make it easy by adding in title for example [Polish]Help or [French]Help this will be better... i dunno just an idea

one section is enough for all, to be honest personally i would say keep the same for all languages, just make it easy by adding in title for example [Polish]Help or [French]Help this will be better... i dunno just an idea

:agree

sounds good to me...

Yeah and Fifth and Me can take care about polish ppl on forum :D....and maybe that makes me feel that i can help u with stng at least here

I will also add one new option by which users will be able to ignore forums categories they don't like and it will not show up in "View New Content".

Let me know what you guys think!

+1 this would be so helpful