ronaldounit0

COD4 Server It's time for a CoD4 Game Weekend!

wow that will be awesome

but one question about timing 9.00 am [EST]  <--- what time location it is :D then i know i may don't miss it

i live in Estonia right now time is 07.25 am and Time zone is [(UTC+02.00)Helsinki,Kyiv,Riga,Sofia,Tallinn,Vilnius]

Hm. 9 AM eastern time... that's 6 am for me. You posted at 9:25 my time... That sets you 7 hours ahead of the time there. It should be around 4 PM where you live when it runs. 16:00 if you don't run on AM PM. I might be wrong though.

wow that will be awesome

but one question about timing 9.00 am [EST]  <--- what time location it is :D then i know i may don't miss it

i live in Estonia right now time is 07.25 am and Time zone is [(UTC+02.00)Helsinki,Kyiv,Riga,Sofia,Tallinn,Vilnius]

• Like 1

wow that will be awesome

It will be around 16.00 or 4pm i think. Since EST time converted to GMT is 14.00(2pm) so add on +2 hours and it equals 4pm. So Ddrgn was right :)

• Like 1

I will defintely be there at some point (gigs and all)

Is there an award for getting killed the most?

How about dying at spawn points? I'm really good at that!

• Like 1

ok ty guys really 

i try to be there at that time 

machete award? im on it .. see u there 

• Like 1

Thank you Ronald for taking this over. I really do appreciate your willingness and participation. In fact I appreciate everyone's help in preparing and planning this event. This was a big job and I am grateful you all are understanding and took it on. 

• Like 2

Thank you Ronald for taking this over. I really do appreciate your willingness and participation. In fact I appreciate everyone's help in preparing and planning this event. This was a big job and I am grateful you all are understanding and took it on. 

It's what I'm here for, I'm glad you guys gave me the chance! :D

Check your pms. And let me know. This may be the only time that I get to work on things.

ok noobs prepare to be killed :D

Gonna be a hoot, prepare to stab me in the back  :rockon . Bring it on  :ninja:  :lol2:

• Like 1

Sounds fun! Looking forward to it!! See you guys there! :D