What is your favorite alcoholic drink ???

(FORCE)

Hmm Jack Daniels is a very good whiskey.

Protip: It's not ;).

beer and single malt whiskey, preferable from Speyside region (i.e. Ben Riach, Glenfiddich).

• Like 1

70cl / 40%
Irish Single Malt Whiskey
A mix of bourbon and sherry casks matured for 19 years before the last two years are spent finishing in ex-Madeira casks, this is the top of Bushmill's regular range.
World Whiskies Awards 2012 - Best Irish Single Mal

irish_bus19.jpg

Beers ---> Heineken, Pilsner, Budweiser

Whiskey ---> J.W., J.D., J.B, Jameson, Bushmils

And of course good polish vodka :D

Edited by My Ass
  • Like 1

s simple beer_____________black label-----but i stop drinking maybe since 2 years :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

That's what I used to drink when I was living back home in Québec!  That was 16 years ago though.  They don't have Black Label in Saskatchewan (and no Molson Ex, but Canadian), but that's fine as I don't really drink too much anymore, and Coors Lite works for me. 

P.S. I used to drink the big bottles at the bar.  You probably know where I'm from now... :)

• Like 1

I'm not a hard liquor fan.  In fact, I'm not a beer fan either.  I will occasionally drink some Mike's Hard Lemonade, or Smirnoff Ice...  But I prefer to keep my head clear, and drink some diet pop.  If something happens while were out, I have control of the situation.  If my wife drinks, I don't.  And vice versa.  She used to drink more often than I did, so I pretty much quit drinking since we met in 2000.  Don't miss it.  I am a cheap drunk, and got a bad case of the giggles when I do.  And a massive hangover the next day!

Beer ofc, but more often I have been going for Gin and Tonic. Absolutely refreshing after a long, hard day.

Occasionally I'll have a shot of Gin neat, though I tend to mix it. Others include Tennessee Whiskey and Vodka, especially with cucumber.

• Like 1