Hobbies??

Cinnaben

I work in IT for a global company and I work hard to make a career. Me and my wife want to buy a house soon which comes with a certain price tag in southern California. So working, working and working is usually what i do (and most of the time enjoy). Besides that i have some close friends and we like to cook, hang out and go do things like art festivals, sport events and be outdoors. Back in the day i did some kickboxing, capoeira and judo. It would be awesome to get back to it. We will see.

redy.

Awesome! I used to do judo too! c:

• Like 1

i love to cook. been doing it for years. ive worked in a lot of big restaurants around the country. I also love to play guitar and fish. but my biggest passion is building things out of wood. I love making furniture and cabinets. theres just something about working with my hands that I find relaxing.

• Like 1

mostly tinkering.fix computers for people I know who are poor.working on the house and keeping my gasoline powered stuff working-outboard,chainsaw,pressure washer,generator..etc I enjoy sewing by hand if something to mend..make wind chimes...restored my '69 fiberglass boat

• Like 1