Hobbies??

Cinnaben

Well since im new here id love to know what some of your guys hobbies are! (besides gaming of course) I personally have a passion for Mixed Martial Arts and i train hard every day for 5 years so far in hopes to be a world champion one day, oh and i loooooooove to cook!  :rolleyes:  Really interested to read everyone else's!

I follow Minnesota Wild (NHL) and NHL goalie stats! I watch Movies always when i have time or my favorite tv series :) I rewatch favorite tv series a lot like NCIS and Deadwood and Top Gear and Law and Order: Criminal Intent. My all time favorite tv serie is Third watch but now i not saw that serie long time because they not do finnish DVD on that serie! Those are my Hobbies :)

• Like 2

Wow, so cool c:

I like drawing, reading and listening to music - Especially All Time Low, but problably you have no clue who they are, haha.

I really like to watch movies, my favourite genre is horror, but I mostly like adventure or action-movies too.

Ohhh, and I like almost every sport! I'm a competitive swimmer c: 

• Like 1

i like very much hockey..my favorite team is the of montreal  canadien....i like to wacth good movie...good serie in french for the most, i like to play poker ,me too i like mma ,and my favorite fighther is goerge st- pierre...i hope is comeback soon  :woho:

• Like 2

My hobby is studying French a whole lot. Everyday I do it. The true Canadian.

• Like 1

I work in IT for a global company and I work hard to make a career. Me and my wife want to buy a house soon which comes with a certain price tag in southern California. So working, working and working is usually what i do (and most of the time enjoy). Besides that i have some close friends and we like to cook, hang out and go do things like art festivals, sport events and be outdoors. Back in the day i did some kickboxing, capoeira and judo. It would be awesome to get back to it. We will see.

redy.

• Like 3

Full contact rennaisance swordplay, sea kayaking, river rafting, novel writing, motorcycles, guitars, cooking, painting, poetry, songwriting, audio engineering, and guns.

• Like 4

I LIKE TO HUNT AND FISH i ALSO JUST FINISHED BUILDING A AR 15, BEFORE THAT I STARTED BUILDING A AK 74 WHICH HAS FOUGHT ME ALL THE WAY STILL NOT FINISHED AND I JUST BENT HE BARRELL 

WHEN I GET BACK TO IT I WILL STRAIGHTEN THE BARREL IT WILL NEVER BE A SNIPER RIFLE LOL BUT I'M SURE AT 200 YARDS OR LESS IT WILL HIT A PIE PLAT SOMEWHERE!

LONEWOLF

I work in IT for a global company and I work hard to make a career. Me and my wife want to buy a house soon which comes with a certain price tag in southern California. So working, working and working is usually what i do (and most of the time enjoy). Besides that i have some close friends and we like to cook, hang out and go do things like art festivals, sport events and be outdoors. Back in the day i did some kickboxing, capoeira and judo. It would be awesome to get back to it. We will see.

redy.

Awesome! i wish you luck in your career buddy! Are you ranked in Judo? Ive always wanted to try out Judo such an effective martial art :)

I LIKE TO HUNT AND FISH i ALSO JUST FINISHED BUILDING A AR 15, BEFORE THAT I STARTED BUILDING A AK 74 WHICH HAS FOUGHT ME ALL THE WAY STILL NOT FINISHED AND I JUST BENT HE BARRELL 

WHEN I GET BACK TO IT I WILL STRAIGHTEN THE BARREL IT WILL NEVER BE A SNIPER RIFLE LOL BUT I'M SURE AT 200 YARDS OR LESS IT WILL HIT A PIE PLAT SOMEWHERE!

LONEWOLF

thats pretty impressive! i would love to see some pictures of your guns :)

Full contact rennaisance swordplay, sea kayaking, river rafting, novel writing, motorcycles, guitars, cooking, painting, poetry, songwriting, audio engineering, and guns.

Full contact renaissance swordplay? 0: What exactly is that? sounds cool!

Awesome! i wish you luck in your career buddy! Are you ranked in Judo? Ive always wanted to try out Judo such an effective martial art :)

thats pretty impressive! i would love to see some pictures of your guns :)

Full contact renaissance swordplay? 0: What exactly is that? sounds cool!

It's a way to hit your friends with real swords without worrying about hurting them

• Like 1

LONEWOLF

You forgot to add typing in caps so you can shout and be heard on forums! :P:lol

Personally, my hobbies include trail running, mountain biking, canyoneering (rappelling down mountains/waterfalls/gorges, etc.) and hiking. It does help living in Southern California and living within a few minutes or hours drive of some of the best places in the world to do all these things. I also like to cook for my wife, friends and family. :) 

Edited by HecKler
  • Like 1