Problems Logging on to NQ3

HecKler

I have been unable to log on to NQ3 for a couple of days now. I've tried all the other F|A servers and can get on without a problem but NQ3 (my regular server) wont do a thing past checking gamestatus. Any one have any ideas or encountered the same issue and know of a fix?

If on the loading screen says Awaiting gamestate 1...2....3....4 and so on just wait and then it should load hapenned to me few weeks ago.

Seems fine now. I just logged on to the server. Thanks for the link Xernicus but I did run the checker a couple of weeks ago and it worked great and fixed some stuff that allowed me on other FA servers. I guess the problem with NQ3 was just 'one of those things'. :dntk

Well if it's not a PK3 problem, then my best guess is that there's some connection issues either with your ISP, the server, or a Level3 switch in between. Running MTR is a good diagnostic tool as it can tell us where the lag is, help people troubleshoot and fix it for you, and DD can contact the data center if needed. :)