For Vyder, Moojii and RedAngel: Proof i was alone in the train (of death and despair)

SuperSniperGuy

Haha that was great :) I wonder if I could get Network Rail to make some trains like yours, they are awesome, ours well ours are meh :D

• Like 3

Awesome vid bro! LOL... no one on the train. Very eerie. You will have to eat part of your calf to survive!

EDIT - I forgot to mention that Sniperguy was supposed to film a flash mob scene on that abandoned train and didn't do it.

Edited by vyder
  • Like 2

Haha that was great :) I wonder if I could get Network Rail to make some trains like yours, they are awesome, ours well ours are meh :D

This one wasn't even that great. This one was from 1998 and they "upgraded" a bunch of them to be more modern back in 2011. The best ones are the ones they upgraded in 2013 though. More room for legs, bigger doorways and better seats. Network Rail has nothing on us :P

Did you party naked?

Why do you think I didn't film myself?

• Like 3

EDIT - I forgot to mention that Sniperguy was supposed to film a flash mob scene on that abandoned train and didn't do it.

I was trapped inside of a train without a living soul, probably surrounded by the ghosts of previous travelers who rattle their chains and knock on the windows to warn me for all the dangers to come and you want me to do a flash mob? Well ok, next time :)

• Like 1

That happenned to me once, it was when i ate a lot of cabbage. :embrass

Well i'm sure your name isn't a coincidence...

On time? lol thats a first

I take it you are familiar with the Dutch railways? But seriously, though. Our system is actually pretty tight and very effective. People just need something to moan about.

That was hilarious. I thought something was going to jump out at you, but well, no. :P

I would have totally shit every single color of the rainbow if that would have happened... would make the video that much more fun for you guys to watch, though!

you live pretty close to me  :) or atleast you were very close to where I live :P

I'm from the Achterhoek, east corner of Gelderland actually. But hey, I'll certainly wave around some when I pass you the next time, but only if you'll wave back!

• Like 2