A Complaint against DareDevil

Thor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i played with him like 2 years ago, and 3 year or so in FAG.

but rly, you need to play man

He wants a new mic after his mexican made one failed. I told him that I could send him one, but he'll have to come by and play to which he promptly replied that he cannot anymore because he doesn't have his good gaming mouse! j/k but not about the mexican made microphone that part is true because he sounded like crap! :D

V!per is gunna get offended

He wants a new mic after his mexican made one failed. I told him that I could send him one, but he'll have to come by and play to which he promptly replied that he cannot anymore because he doesn't have his good gaming mouse! j/k but not about the mexican made microphone that part is true because he sounded like crap! :D

still no reply from the man that reads and reply's to all posts.

• Administrators

still no reply from the man that reads and reply's to all posts.

Sometimes it's good if you never reply to some topic / post :P

I am actually waiting for my machine to get shipped from San Jose to Delaware. My brother needs to do it and then only I can play! I can't play from this junk laptop anymore! Already ordered SSD drive of 60Gb. I can play on weekends but I don't like to start even a game on laptop anymore. Everything is cluttered on this 250Gb hard drive and it's god damm slow! If he doesn't ship my PC soon back I will soon order the new parts online and will make new one.

Lately I don't have much free time anyways.